Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Tagged...

Last Movie You Saw In A Theater: Prince Caspian (and it had too many fight scenes!)

What Book Are You Reading: Flash CS3 for Designers, Anna Karenina

Favorite Board Game: Scattergories

Favorite Magazine: Wedding magazines (since I was a little kid, my family have always given then too me knowing my love of weddings) and also Cricinfo Magazine.

Favorite Smells: Incense, rain, summer and jasmine.

Favorite Sound: His voice.

Worst Feeling In The World: Getting somewhere late! especially if it's not my fault.

What Is The First Thing You Think Of When You Wake? Wow.. that was a dream, it's not real.

Favorite Fast Food Place: I hate hate hate hate hate fast food. I eat it about once every 5 years and then hate it again.

Future Child's Name: Priya or Rahul or a billion other names I love. edit: how could I forget I also love the name Anna - I wished my younger sister was named this when she was born and insisted on calling her that for a while, and telling everyone I met that her 'real name' is Anna :)

Finish This Statement. "If I Had A Lot Of Money I'd...” do something about children who have nothing.

Do You Drive Fast? Ah, no. I have manged to drive at a maximum speed on 40km per hour. :P

Do You Sleep With A Stuffed Animal? Yes, three of them.

Storms-Cool Or Scary? Cool, I love watching lightning from my window as I got to sleep at night.

What Was Your First Car? I've never owned a car.

Favorite Drink: Cinnamon Chai! (tried it on Monday.. yummy!!)

Finish This Statement, "If I Had The Time I Would .....” start learning the violin.

Do You Eat The Stems On Broccoli? Of course I do, I never waste food.

If You Could Dye Your Hair Any Color, What Would Be Your Choice? Well I hate hair dye cause I tried it once and my hair didn't change colour!! but if I could magically change hair colour without dyes, I would love black hair - it's so gorgeous.

Name All The Different Cities/Towns You Have Lived In: Booragoon, Bunbury, Crawley.

Favorite Sports To Watch: Cricket, Swimming, Gymnastics, Waterpolo, Horse Riding...everything except wrestling, F1 or boxing.

What's Under Your Bed? Cricket posters of S. Waugh.

Morning Person Or Night Owl? Morning Person! I love mornings.

Over Easy Or Sunny Side Up? What does that mean?

Favorite Place To Relax: Walking outside, walking along the beach, swimming in a pool, running around a field, playing sports.

Favorite Pie: Lemon

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Mint chip chocolate

No comments: