I've been cooking dinner most nights for everyone, making Aloo Gobhi, Saag Gosht and some egg curry (I hate eggs but adore egg curry!) Luckily everything turned out absolutely delicious! and just to rub in what a good job I did I kept asking the family 'So you love this do you.. who cooked it?!' hehehe :D Tonight I am making a chick-pea curry and some type of potato curry.
Winter has been so cold recently, and I've had to buy some more warm clothes for my trip to Melbourne and Sydney this coming July. I found some cute jeans on sale at Target (Target jeans always fit me so well!) and they had a pretty jewelled design on the back pockets which I love. I also got a few warm tops from Valley Girl:
This top, but in black.
This cardigan, in pink
And this jumper, in white.I can't wait to see Melbourne again - last time I was there was 2 years back on my first every trip out of Western Australia. I loved walking down by the Yarra and chatting to my sisters about H. They had fun teasing me with 'so who will it be next time we come down here?' (and we thought that would be in about 2 years time) and I smiled and said 'still him'.... some things never change. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment