Monday, June 16, 2008

lights, music, action

To Do:

* Burn 2 more CDs
* Label CDs and write detailed notes
* Iron costumes
* Get together costume 'first-aid' pack of needles, thread, pins, hair-spray and hair-pins.
* Pack extra bindis
* Straighten hair
* Remember to bring competitors backstage pass
* S.M.I.L.E :D


Des Rangila, Kajra Re and Dhoom Tana ... crowd of 200 people.. a large stage...here we come!

5 comments:

Tarun said...

LOL @ "First Aid".
Bindis....... I dont know but I seem to find my mother bindis every where in the dressing table, head rest, wash basin,fridges.
Straighten hair ... I think curly is good too.

Smile most important of all things.

You taking part in some dance competion?
Post some snaps.

Mary said...

@ Tarun

well most people do love my curls.. but they are being tamed tonight in the interests of a neat plait! :P

And you guessed right.. me and my sister are dancing in a comp. tonight. I will try and post pics!

Tarun said...

Ok best of luck
I know you will do well.
enjoy the show ... do right things dont worry about the rewards.

Anonymous said...

i'm so proud of your performance dear friend. The only pity was i was not there to see it personaly. And also i didnt get time to listen you talk about it :(

Mary said...

@ H.

Thanks again! :D well maybe I should write you a loooong mail about our performance in detail.