Thursday 6th March
Presentation – Debatable Questions. 30 minutes
Presentation – Issues. 30 minutes
Website design document – navigation design
Website design document – read articles on target audience
NET 103 - A brief history of the Internet
NET 103 - The WWW, Origins and beyond
NET 103 - 20 minute brainstrom essay ideas
NET 214 - Identity and deception in virtual community
NET 214 - 30 mins research how to ‘research a topic’.
PHP & MySQL Page 173 – 184
CPT 110 - Alice Example exercises
10 mins posting NET 103 boards
10 mins Wiki work NET 214
... and remember to do stuff like eat and smile and run around and water the garden and day dream and go swimming training and swim at the beach and practice tennis and make up a dance routine.. inbetween all this crazy studying :P
6 comments:
ha ha...
did you manage to get everything done?
:) yes I did I am great a following lists! today hasn't been so great though - power blackouts!! :(
If only I could follow my own lists too.
that was one heck of a thursday :)
btw what is the full form of CPT?
@ Vinku - maybe you put too many things on your lists! :) try starting with a list of just one thing.. and continue from there :)
@ Asa
yeah :P I am a crazy student :P
I don't know what CPT stands for.. I'm guessing it's something like 'Computer Technology'.
ah, yes. even i've opted for a few courses which were cpt earlier but now they are named cit = comp & IT...actually even i don't know what the full form of cpt is :P just wondered if we were talking about the same cpt though :)and yes we are!
Post a Comment