1. Name Three Most Valuable Assets?
Optimisim, Determination, Love
2. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
You have no idea what you mean to me....
3. If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you?
Hmm.. I don't know many blog buddies personally....but those I do..
Aditya, Asawaree, and can't think of a 3rd person!! sorry guys! :P
4.Where is the place that you want to go the most?
India. full stop. please let me go this year!!! :)
5.If you can have one dream to come true, what would it be?
Marrying him.
6.Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?
Not finding out that cricket was a great sport to watch until I was 14 years old!!
7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
Anyone I love.
8.What would you do if you found a briefcase full of money?
Find the owner (I love fairness).
9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Nope :D I would wait till they tell me...
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you...
Tarun...
1) writes interesting blog posts.. especially on cricket
2) Is from India!
3) He tagged me :)
11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Nothing :)
12.Which type of person do you hate the most?
Feminists, Smokers, Drunkards, Drug-takers, Liers, .. the list can go on & on....
13.What is your ambition?
To have a happy and lovely life with my beautiful family. :)
14.What is the thing that will make you think someone is a bad person?
They are not truthful
15.Christmas is coming, who do you like to celebrate with?
My family
16. If you could do one thing different in life, what would it be?
If I could, meet him earlier. but otherwise, I'm happy :) and wouldn't change a thing.
17. Are you a shopaholic or not?
Not one! I hate shopping.
18. What is your stress buster?
Swimming or exercise of any kind.
19. How important is love for you to get physically intimate with a person ? Be honest here. Not rational.This is important.
Oh yeah, I would only hug or kiss someone if I am in love with them, no doubts about that.
20. How do you deal with a friend who has wronged you?
Smile at them :)
5 comments:
Nice and interest :)
H
@ H.
Thanks! :)
:) Well i love anything written abt me :). So no thanks.
H
nice one. original and impressive answers Mary. :)
@ H. thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks! ;) tell me off again! hehehe :D
@ Asa.
Thanks Asa :) I just wrote what I thought! how is your masters going?
Post a Comment