Thursday, December 13, 2007

Results..

My Uni results came out at 5pm yesterday....

they are.. (drum roll..... !)

89,
88,
87 and
96 *yet to be released, but since I know assignment + exam results, I can safely say this is my grade for the unit.*


Not bad.. not bad.. and add to that today when I got back from work @ lunch time I had a letter from my uni's board of examiners congratulating me on my great work and urging me to contact their honours department! :O hang on a bit.. I've only completed 1 year....! they are getting a little ahead of themselves. I told Mum & Dad what was in the letter and thoughts immediately turned to me being able to do honours etc and get my PhD by 25 or 26!!! :O :O I convinced them that this couldn't be the case as I'm sure I want to have a 'real life' and get married etc.. not study it all away! :) I said the only reason I would consider doing a PhD would be if someone challenges me to it! :D any takers?

Enjoy your day! :)
- Mary

No comments: