Friday, August 17, 2007

I'm still here..

My poor blog is languishing away forgotten by probably everyone - I'm sorry I haven't even updated for almost 2 months1 month now!


Well my life has changed (yet again) after the amazing trip to Europe in June in which I experienced highs and a lows, and many challenging situations. Now I am living away from home & at college, studying full time! so life is a combination of knowing bus timetables and running for them if I am about to miss them (my university is 50mins away from where I stay at college), college dinners (yuck.. I am sick of boiled veges! thank god someone invented chili sauce, which I pour onto every inedible college meal!), classes that are back-to-back in different buildings on campus (I have to run between classes, so as not to arrive 10 mins late to the class), studies, swimming, studies, studies, studies, and stuff like washing that Mummy did for me when I was at home!

Anyway, life is fun, the weeks go past too quickly nowadays, and I feel like I'm growing up.. I'll be 22 soon and that is getting old :P

Seeya everyone, do keep reading (post me a comment) and I will try and keep updating. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh you are doing great Mary....
keep it up....

Mary said...

@ Harman

Yay! I still have someone reading my blog :)

Thanks Harman, even I'm surprised at how well I'm coping with everything being so different.. 1 year ago doing with would have been all my worst fears realised (being along, travelling in a big city, not being at home, having to cope with studies as well as all that, etc), and now it just seems so easy :)

Rebel Heart Asa said...

compare and contrast...my uni life vs. Mary's :)

1.thank God..my uni is just 10 mins away

2. still i take a bus :P
and i agree timetables are not so easy to remember

3. studies studies studies...yes that's it and oh there's cooking washing cleaning too :(

4. even i havent updated my blog for quite sometime

5. oh and im already 22 :P

we are in the same boat Mary..and we are sailing in the right direction :)

good luck and God bless...