Thursday, July 19, 2007

Memorable moments

The day before I flew to Hong Kong to start my European adventure with my sisters, C & Ce, I wrote up a list of monuments/places/things that I really wanted to do.

Here is the list again, with photos of what it was like!

Street market food in Hong Kong
P1030211


Japanese stores in Hong Kong ( Japanese are unrivalled when it comes to designing cute stuff!!)
P1030203

Ok, ok this doesn't really count! But it is SOOO cute! :)


Victoria Peak in Hong Kong (we will possibly go and see this)


The Colosseum in Rome (we will be staying about 100m away from it!)

P1030542
Vatican City and St. Peters

Celine & I at the Vatican
Trevi fountain

P1030391

Florence

P1030928

Pisa
P1040014

Lucca (where my great-grandfather lived)
P1030878



Assisi
P1030822

Paris, including the Louvre, Eiffel tower, and GAP store { ;) my favourite store }

P1040055



P1040138

Meeting someone special in Paris!! :)

This couldn't happen :( :( I had a rather 'Bollywood' moment which I may blog about some time.. good movie material! :P


The amazing Notre Dame cathedral and bell tower


P1040189



P1040093

Versailles Palace

We were having so much fun that instead of going to Versailles we just stayed in Paris! :)

1 comment:

Bhisham said...

You look really cute in that picture there..Nice.