Friday, October 26, 2007

Romantic Hindi Videos...

Hi everyone! after another prolonged absense I'm back to write on my blog...
College has been fun, busy, eventful, terrible, bad, beautiful and lots more! everything has been mainly focused on studying, studying and studying. Luckily the hard work is paying off with my semester average sitting at a great 91%!! :D

I've finally had the first relaxing evening in 3+ months!! I decided tonight that there would be no studying, no socialising, no choir practice, no sitting at dinner late, nothing. I could do whatever I wanted. :)

So.. that whatever is watching Hindi movies on YouTube! :D

I've found some beautiful videos that are well worth watching.


Song # 1 - You'll be in my heart - featuring SRK & Kajol.



I've loved this song for the past seven years or so.. and right now it seems so lovely. I know someone who needs to listen to this song.

Song # 2 - Hero - featuring Shahrukh Khan and Kajol (yet again!)




I heard this song for the first time 10 minutes ago.. it really expresses how lots of people feel when they fall in love. (I guess!!) It also seems as thought it's sung from the point of view of someone who has never met who they love...

Song # 3 - If I ever knew you - yet again with Shahrukh Khan & Kajol


A beautiful song from one of my favourite movies of all time (I always seem to love movies featuring doomed love stories! :P ). This song expresses how grateful two people were to fall in love even if they realise it isn't possible to continue.

Which is your favourite remixed video? or do you have any others you can reccomend that I watch?

Until next time..
Take care :)
Mary

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YOU'VE AN INCREDIBLE BLOGGING STYLE ... REALLY... U'VE MADE ME CRAZY ...

I AM NEW TO THIS BLOGGING WORLD, AND STILL INCULCATING THE TRENDS WITHIN.. WILL HOPE TO C MYSELF LIKE U ..

REALLY WONDERFUL .. KEEP IT UP.

anki said...

hi my name is akanksha..(indian) i am very intrigued by your interest in india.. you have a great blog.. congo.. and how is it that an australian chic is a big fan of bollywood ... wow! i write about the life of an indian student hpofully you would like it do visit me !