Friday, March 09, 2007

Currently Reading..

HTML, XHTML & CSS (6th Edition) - Elizabeth Castro.

The Complete Reference: Internet (2nd Edition) - Margaret Levine Young

Photoshop CS2 - Elanie Weinmann & Peter Lourekas

The Elements of Style (4th Edition) - William Strunk Jr & E.B. White

Paper Prototyping - Carolyn Snyder


And it's only week two of my studies!! :P


I heard something quite sweet today, regarding love: ' Love is when friendship catches on fire.'

2 comments:

arjun said...

Hey Mary,
Long time. Sorry, Ive been out of touch.

Quite true..but the question is, is it convenient to keep it burning :-)

Nice to see that you are learning some serious web developing. Also look into ColdFusion and PHP for securities

Mary said...

Hi Arjun,

Well is it convenient..? I never thought of that.. just saw it as a sweet quote! :)

Yeah I am studying for an IT degree now - it's heaps of fun and I'm loving it. CF and PHP aren't allowed in my web site development till next year!! :( :(

I hope your research has been going well Arjun, and thanks for the comment. :)