Wednesday, April 18, 2012

It's my wedding day tomorrow!

The house is full of wedding clothes, reception decorations, bunches of flowers and packed suitcases... My wedding dress is laying in my room waiting for tomorrow. The jewelry is ready, bangles, tikka, shoes.... I am utterly exhausted! This seems like a complete dream... It's my wedding day tomorrow!!

Tomorrow the day I have dreamed about my whole life arrives. I get to marry my darling Harman (yes! You get to hear his name for the first time on this blog).

Updates from India once I am married! :)

For the last time as a single girl,
Mary

2 comments:

Shaza's Scrapbook said...

Goodluck and congratulations! All the hard work and stress will be totally worth it tomorrow - wishing you and your fiance (last time you get to hear that!) an amazing day and an even better future together.

Have a great time in India aswell!

~ Shaza ~

Mallika said...

Congratulations Mary! It must be a very happy day indeed for you. Wish you a very happy married life ahead with Harman. Enjoy getting married ;)