Thursday, November 03, 2011

Waiting...

The past month has been a busy one. In between lots of work (marking assignments) and trying to work out a date to get married on.

When we got engaged I was extremely keen to set a wedding date IMMEDIATELY! I just wanted to have that 'end date' when we would finally be getting married and not have to be in some kind of limbo wondering what year, what month, what week, what day we would be getting married on.

However since September I've realised that some things in life don't go anywhere near as fast as you wish they would. Setting a wedding date is one of those things!

We have narrowed it down to a month - April 2012 !! :D

We are just getting to the date now. Fingers crossed I'll know the exact date by the weekend (but then again, I've been thinking that for every single weekend for the past 6 weeks!).

In other news I am missing my fiancé terribly. We are both busy and live far apart (~45mins) from each other so the chances to meet don't come up that often. When we do it's almost always to achieve XYZ thing / event so we hardly get time to either chill out or see each other alone to chat about the wedding. Sigh. I am waiting as patiently as I can for April.

No comments: