I then joined the WACA fan club on Orkut (a small community of around 6 members) and explained that I was a member of the WACA in real life! H. told me he was fascinated by the fact that a GIRL would want to join a cricket community online!
He sent me a friend request on the 17th Jan 2006, and we started scrapping each other on the 20th Jan 2006. His first question to me was "What are your favourite cricketers? Do you like Bollywood?"
I was amazed... here is a guy who asks me about my 2 favourite topics in one go!! I replied back to H, and then had to go away to the city for 4 days for a state swimming competition... all the while thinking of this H. that I had just met online (I still have no idea why he made such an impression on me!!).
The rest.... is history. :)
Happy "First Meeting" Day H! The last 4 years have been so much fun. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment