@ Dink - thank you!! and noooo he chose to wear Adidas himself! Actually it was funny, at our first meeting we were both wearing the same colour (navy blue) shirts and never meant it to be that way!
@ Asa - :) yes it was very lovely. It was our first full day together ever, and we enjoyed it by watching my little brother play cricket, going for a loooong walk along the beach here, having friends around for dinner, and then reading cricinfo/talking till midnight! perfect :)
@ Nirmal - Thanks! you know, I didn't realise it was Valentine's Day when I posted this pic! it was just the first day I got to my PC since we met.
@ Abhi - heheh. cute song! translation please :P what is the line you wrote? (I'm feeling lazy and don't want to think).
7 comments:
congrats congrats :)
not fair though :P you made him wear aussie 'Adidas'
Happy Valentine's Day Mary! I bet this would be a special one for you guys. Nice snap there. :)
Nice one! Perfect V Day Post!
It just cant get better!!
Happy Vday!! :) and good luck :)
unse mili nazar ke mere hosh ud gaye ;P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7gFsfyT6HI
@ Dink - thank you!! and noooo he chose to wear Adidas himself! Actually it was funny, at our first meeting we were both wearing the same colour (navy blue) shirts and never meant it to be that way!
@ Asa - :) yes it was very lovely. It was our first full day together ever, and we enjoyed it by watching my little brother play cricket, going for a loooong walk along the beach here, having friends around for dinner, and then reading cricinfo/talking till midnight! perfect :)
@ Nirmal - Thanks! you know, I didn't realise it was Valentine's Day when I posted this pic! it was just the first day I got to my PC since we met.
@ Abhi - heheh. cute song! translation please :P what is the line you wrote? (I'm feeling lazy and don't want to think).
Let me translate that for you dear:
unse mili nazar ke mere hosh ud gaye
My eyes met his, in such a way that i lost my senses :)
Thanks Abhi :)
ur welcome,Mr.H :)
I am gud in expressing feelings through songs :P
Post a Comment