I got the mark for the Orkut Case Study today!!! :D I thought I would share the comments with everyone who helped me by completing the survey. Once again, thank you everyone! :)
"Mary,
An absolutely outstanding case study into which you have clearly put a considerable amount of time and effort. You successfully get across the functioning of the software and the many ways in which Orkut can be seen to support existing communities. The online presentation is outstanding in breadth and style, with your personal interrogative voice making the entire experience a pleasant and enlightening read. A truly excellent contribution which makes ample use of good sources to underscore your point of view.
Well done!
26/30 HD"
Hi everyone,
The Orkut case study in now online! you can see it at
http://princessmary.au.com/wordpress/
A big THANK YOU you to everyone who participated in my survey! :)
-Mary
No comments:
Post a Comment