Hey thanks! :) I really really hope I get to come to India this year! I'm crossing my fingers and hoping realllllly hard! which part of India are you from? :)
really very nice blog...i mean it shows every color...n the header pix r amazin'.....thnx to sanyukta..she told me 'bout ur blog...r u real dravid fan ? he just rocks naa....'the wall'...as they say...i wanna write more ...but we r havin' a power cut...in just fibe mins frm now...
@ Abhimanyu Thanks for your kind comments! :) I am indeed a huge fan of Rahul Dravid!! I actually go to see him play, train and sign autographs in the recent Perth test match! sigh! I love him, he plays with such determination and passion for not giving the opponent even one try at his wicket. a great player!
4 comments:
hey, u look really cute with that bindi on..in the 19 year pic :) cool. so coming to india this year?
Hey thanks! :) I really really hope I get to come to India this year! I'm crossing my fingers and hoping realllllly hard! which part of India are you from? :)
really very nice blog...i mean it shows every color...n the header pix r amazin'.....thnx to sanyukta..she told me 'bout ur blog...r u real dravid fan ?
he just rocks naa....'the wall'...as they say...i wanna write more ...but we r havin' a power cut...in just fibe mins frm now...
@ Abhimanyu
Thanks for your kind comments! :) I am indeed a huge fan of Rahul Dravid!! I actually go to see him play, train and sign autographs in the recent Perth test match! sigh! I love him, he plays with such determination and passion for not giving the opponent even one try at his wicket. a great player!
Post a Comment