Sunday, September 17, 2006

Pizza party

Well this afternoon I'm going to a pizza-party-thing.. actually its not a pizza party.
Its just that me and my 2 sisters are going to sister #1's friends house.. and we are bringing along all our Bollywood movies and going to watch a yet-to-be-determined movie AND we are also going to be all baking some pizzas (everything homemade, pizza dough included) It should be lots of fun, I think there are going to be 7 of us aged between 23-17 ! :D


Actually I wasn't looking forward to it yesterday morning/afternoon. But now that Sunday has come I'm actually wishing 3pm would arrive! hehe.. plus it means I actually get to wear some *pretty* clothes that aren't Indian for a change.. (every time I go out its usually to work, or to some Indian-clothes-wearing-related-party) so that's cool too!

The only bad thing is... my brother.. has. taken. MY (yes 90% mine anyway) camera. to. Perth. with. him. without. asking. me! grrrrrrr.........

Yesterday was good. I got to work from 5pm till only 7.30pm! :D wow.... its all because of the AFL finals series being played in Australia at the moment. The Sandgroper (Western Australian) teams are playing really well this year and both have made it through to the prelims! :D GO FREO... GO EAGLES!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pizzaaaaaa....Ummmmmmmm.....I love veggie pizza(thin crust):)

Mary said...

@ Anonymous - Mmmm.. sounds yummy! Have you ever had home-made pizza? (crust and all?) it is delicious! I put everything I can think of on it.. onions, garlic, anchovies, mushrooms, capsicum, pineapple, salami, olives..etc.. :)

Anonymous said...

Yummy...
I gotta eat a pizza you've made...

Mary said...

@ Harman - oh yes! :) we make the best pizzas ever at my house! :)